If you have kids I’m sure you have heard your share of knock, knock jokes. Some are bad, okay many are bad, but there are a few funny ones that pop out. I thought this might be a fun list for Oh Amanda‘s Top Ten Tuesday blog post this week. Here are the Top 10 Jokes my Kids Love to Share, with me, with you, with anyone who will listen. Feel free to share these with the mini-people in your house but be prepared to hear them over and over and OVER again.
- What do you call a baby elephant that needs a bath? A smelly-phant
- Knock, knock. Who’s there? Twinkle. Twinkle who? Twinkle, twinkle little star.. (and you know they will break into song on this one).
- Knock, knock. Who’s there? Banana. Banana who? Knock, knock. Who’s there? Banana. Banana who? Knock, knock. Who’s there? Orange. Orange who? Orange you glad I didn’t say banana?
- Knock, knock. Who’s there? Isabel. Isabel who? Isabel broken? I had to knock.
- What did one tornado say to the other tornado? Let’s twist again!
- Knock, knock. Who’s there? Canoe. Canoe who? Canoe come out and play?
- Knock, knock. Who’s there? Who. Who who? When did you become an owl?
- Why did the banana use sunscreen? So it wouldn’t peel.
- Did you hear about the fight in the bar? The fork stabbed the pickle.
- Knock, knock. Who’s there? Boo. Boo who? Don’t cry, it’s only a joke.
Yes, and that last one pretty much sums up a joke session with the kids. And the great thing about having three kids in the house, the joke is repeated three times, one right after the other.
So what jokes are popular in your house. Please share. Believe me we could use a few new ones over here.